The expectations from men are always high. In fact, their body parts ought to be working the right way to do things right. Talking about their regular to sexual life, everything is systematic. They can get and keep an erection when their brain, hormonal glands, blood vessels, and penis are working in the same direction. This is why men get disturbed emotionally and mentally when they face a problem with erection and started getting the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. ED is the scariest abbreviation for an adult man. This can hamper their sexual life and sometimes, their relationship with their partner. So, how to know if you are having such a health issue or not?
Let’s find out-
What is Erectile Dysfunction in Simple Terms?
Erectile Dysfunction (or ED) is a medical condition were getting or keeping an erection is impossible for a man. The sex life is ruined as a man with ED cannot finish or even cannot initiate sexual activity sometimes. Impotence used to be very common among older men, but with the change in the era; now men can develop this issue at any age. Getting a chance to enjoy and indulge in sex is easier for men without erectile dysfunction. Older men surely require more stroking and touching, but they do get an erection.
Erections Are Not as Simple As They Might Seem!
Heart, lungs, nerves, blood vessels, brain, and hormones are at work while a man tries to get a hard-on. For a penis to get an erection, there has to be eight times more blood flow than the normal times. If any of the body parts is not cooperating or contributing- the chances of erectile dysfunction are surely there. Not getting aroused enough once in a while is fine. However, if you are facing this problem more than often- Then you need to see a doctor at the earliest! Fixing this problem with the FDA approved vacuum pump is also a great idea. But ignoring the issue is definitely not in the list. After all, that physical response by the penis with an erection to the chemical reaction in the body is very important.
Signs of an Erectile Dysfunction
When you have persistently found it difficult to get and keep an erection- then, this might be a cause of concern. Reduced sexual desire can also be a sign of erectile dysfunction. You should visit your family doctor and talk about all those premature ejaculations. This is the high time to keep your health conditions in check and take your medications on time. If you are having any symptoms of ED- then, you must not feel embarrassed and talk to your family doctor. Soon, with the treatments, you can lead a normal sexual life.
Understand if you are at risk of ED or not
- If you are getting older- the chances of getting erectile dysfunction will be higher for you.
- A drug and alcohol addict or a regular consumer has more chances of finding himself in the ED issue.
- Psychological patients who have anxiety, depression, or excessive stress are more prone to erectile dysfunction
- An unhealthy and overweight man has more chances of dealing with ED.
- A man undergoing medical treatment and taking a lot of medications can face a problem with the erection.
If you fit in the category of any of the above-given risk-prone people- then, order your FDA approved vacuum pump- Vacurect now.
What Tests Will Be Done for the Diagnosis?
- The doctor is supposed to get started with an understanding of your medical and sexual history. This will give them a clear idea of how things were and what went wrong. You need to be fully transparent about your issues, lifestyle choices, surgeries, and diseases (if any).
- The second step would be to check your penis and testicles. The doctor will do it to see if they look normal or not. They will also check your blood pressure and check your pulse head to toe.
- After that, they will check diabetes, heart issues, kidney problems, and low testosterone as these can play a great role in erectile dysfunction.
- An overnight erection test will be performed and see if you are getting normal 3 to 5 erections in a night or not.
- The Intra - Cavernosal test, which is an injection test, will be done. This will showcase any blood flow problems to your penis.
- An ultrasound and mental health exam and other tests will be done until the real cause is revealed.
Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
No treatment for any problem is meant for everyone. Similarly, not every patient can be treated with the same solution in the case of erectile dysfunction. However, there are some types of things that almost every person dealing with erectile dysfunction tries. First of all, life modifications are mandatory for everybody. As if you are unhealthy, try to get healthy. If you consume a lot of alcohol, then limit it. Take the treatment for anxiety, and other mental health issues to fix ED as some of the problems are co-related and can be fixed by treating one.
Other ways are medications that will be prescribed by the doctors. These medications might include- Stendra, Viagra, Cialis, etc. However, nowadays doctor recommends vacuum pump for penis erection more than medicines. These pumps are highly beneficial and come with no side effects for the person facing erectile dysfunction problems. The main purpose of these devices is to promote the blood flow in the penis and promote erection. Keeping a 30-minute erection is safe and possible with most of these devices. However, going for authentic pump device- Vacurect is the main consideration. Check out its amazing benefits and 100 % no side effect guarantee.
At last, we would ask you to go easy on yourself and ask your loved one for support in such times. Soon, you will recover from erectile dysfunction with the guidance of your doctor and possible treatment of a vacuum pump. So, avoid getting yourself self-suppressed at any cost. We know it is a big taboo in India, but you should not let it disturb your mind at all.