“Sex is as important as eating or drinking and we ought to allow the one appetite to be satisfied with a little restraint or false modesty as the other”. Truth be told by Marquis de Sade- Getting intimate is the need of every individual and it has to be free-minded. Everyone should get every possible chance to enjoy their sensuality. If you are facing a problem enjoying and performing well in bed and it is now impacting your relationship, then you should buckle up man. This is something you must give consideration to and find the hidden reasons behind it. Alfred Kinsey quoted- “ The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform”. So, would you like to find out why are you messing with your daily sexual act? Why can’t you have an erection in the penis? Who knows you might save yourself by buying a vacuum pump for erectile dysfunction. But, before discussing ED, let’s get to know the main factors that lead to your sexual performance.
What factors can impact your performance in bed?
Good health plays an indispensable role in the overall sex life. Some various underlying conditions and habits can hamper your sexual joy. In this fast-paced world, many men struggle to get or maintain a hard-on even. This can be because of the following reasons-
- Smoking- We consider that smoking can just affect our lives in general, but it vigorously impacts our sexual enjoyment. The toxins in the cigarette can do a lot more harm than we can even imagine. It can damage the sperm and makes it very difficult or sometimes even impossible to reproduce. If you are having a hard time leaving smoking, then you surely need some help from a doctor.
- Excessive Weight- Exercising is the key to having a good bedtime. An unhealthy and overweight often faces problems while having sex. We are not just referring to good sex here, but obese people can also have hard times getting an erection as well as orgasms. Being fit can enhance the chances of sexual fun and you will witness a significant change in your energy levels.
- Alcohol Consumption- Everything in moderation is fine. Consuming alcohol like an addict or being an unhealthy drinker can lead to numerous health issues. This can evidently increase the risk of getting an ED as male hormone production is badly impacted. Once in a while- drinking does not cause any problem- So, enjoy drinking in a limit and have a great sex life as well.
- Depression & Other emotional issues- Lost libido can be a common side effect of depression and this can lead to the condition where a man is unable to have an erection. It is not just about depression, but anxiety, guilt, or stress can stop the brain from creating an erection in the penis. Seeing a counselor for this problem is the only solution here.
These are very common factors that degrade the quality of your lovemaking. However, we are going to discuss a serious problem that needs all your attention. The aspects discussed above can be improved and kept in check easily, but Erectile Dysfunction is a matter of concern. But, fret not like a vacuum pump for penis erection is a perfect solution for ED. Let’s dig deeper in this regard while beginning with the definition of erectile dysfunction.
What is Erectile Dysfunction or ED?
Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction is the inability of a man to get an erection in the penis or keep it to have sexual intercourse. This problem is now quite common with fast-paced lifestyles. ED affects more than 30 million in the US and it is not restricted within the older age group. An occasional problem with the erection cannot be referred to as the ED and is not at all matter of concern. All the factors discussed above like- smoking, alcohol, stress, depression, and certain medical conditions can contribute to ED.
How Erections Occur?
When a man is sexually aroused then the blood flow is increased in the penis and the muscles are relaxed. The blood flow, increasing through the penile arteries and fills the penis chambers to make it rigid. When the arousal ends, the penis becomes limp and soft & the muscles contract at that time. This is surely a complex process that combines the contribution of emotions, hormones, the brain, muscles, blood vessels, and nerves. Any problem with any of these contributors will lead to ED and having stress can make the scenario even worse.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
From physical to psychological; numerous issues can cause ED. Some of these are- high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart diseases, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, surgeries & injuries, low testosterone, sleep disorder, mental health conditions, and even, problems in relationships. This will lead to the risks like- unsatisfactory sex life, inability to get your partner pregnant and low self-esteem, etc. The best way to prevent ED is to live a healthy lifestyle and limit alcohol consumption and avoid any illegal drugs.
Diagnosis For ED
When you are facing a problem getting an erection more than normal- then; you know is time to see a doctor. It is expected from the doctor to check your cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and other regular medical problems. There will be an ultrasound to check the blood vessels, and NPT i.e. Nocturnal Penile Tumescence test to check the nocturnal erections, and injection will be injected to stimulate an erection in the penis for examination purposes.
Various Treatments for Impotence
- The first way would be to keep yourself healthy mentally and physically.
- Oral pills like- Cialis, Levitra and Viagra are prescribed.
- Testosterone therapy is provided.
- Penile Injections are injected.
- Penile Implants are done.
- Surgery to bypass penile artery damage for the younger men.
- Use of vacuum pump for erection in penis
Which Treatment is the most risk-free to cure ED?
Every treatment for impotence has some factor of risk involved in it. However, vacuum pumps for erections penis are risk-free. This device is quite helpful to draw blood in the penis and make it erect. A plastic tube is placed over the penis, which is attached to a pump. This pump works out to draw out the air and create a vacuum-like atmosphere for the erection. An elastic ring is also used and is moved to the penis’ base while removing the plastic tube. The role of this ring is to help the user to maintain the erection as it holds the blood in the penis. It is safe to keep in the place for a maximum of 30 minutes, according to the instruction manual that comes with the entire kit of vacuum pumps.
Now, since you know a simple vacuum pump can fix all that embarrassment and side-effects of ED- So, when are you investing in this device?