Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common condition affecting men worldwide, characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse. The expectations from men are always high. Talking about their regular to sexual life, everything is systematic. They can get and keep an erection when their brain, hormonal glands, blood vessels, and penis are working in the same direction.
This is why men get disturbed emotionally and mentally when they face a problem with erection and started getting the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. ED is the scariest abbreviation for an adult man. This can hamper their sexual life and sometimes, the relationship with their partner. This article aims to explore the signs, causes, and potential treatments for ED, with a focus on the effectiveness of vacuum erection devices like the Vacurect in managing this condition.
What is Erectile Dysfunction in Simple Terms?
Erectile Dysfunction (or ED) is a medical condition were getting or keeping an erection is impossible for a man. The sex life is ruined as a man with ED cannot finish or even cannot initiate sexual activity sometimes. Impotence used to be very common among older men or men above 50 years of age, but with the change in the era; now men can develop this issue at any age. Getting a chance to enjoy and indulge in sex is easier for men without erectile dysfunction. Older men surely require more stroking and touching, but they do get an erection.
Erections Are Not as Simple As They Might Seem!
Heart, lungs, nerves, blood vessels, brain, and hormones are at work while a man tries to get a hard-on. For a penis to get an erection, there has to be eight times more blood flow than the normal times. If any of the body parts is not cooperating or contributing- the chances of erectile dysfunction are surely there. Not getting aroused enough once in a while is fine. However, if you are facing this problem more than often- Then you need to see a doctor at the earliest! Fixing this problem with the FDA approved vacuum pump like Vacurect is also a great idea. But ignoring the issue is definitely not in the list. After all, that physical response by the penis with an erection to the chemical reaction in the body is very important.
Recognizing the Signs of Erectile Dysfunction
When you have persistently found it difficult to get and keep an erection- then, this might be a cause of concern. Reduced sexual desire can also be a sign of erectile dysfunction.
The most common signs of ED are
- Difficulty Achieving Erection: Inability to get an erection during sexual activity.
- Difficulty Maintaining Erection: Inability to sustain an erection throughout sexual intercourse.
- Reduced Sexual Desire: Decreased interest in sexual activities.
- Premature Ejaculation: Difficulty controlling ejaculation timing.
- Other Health Concerns: ED might accompany other health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, or psychological stress.
Understand if you are at risk of ED or not
- Physical Factors: Conditions affecting blood flow (atherosclerosis), nerve damage (diabetes), hormonal imbalances, or injury to the pelvic area.
- Psychological Factors: Stress, anxiety, depression, or relationship issues can contribute to ED.
- Lifestyle Habits: Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, lack of exercise, or obesity can increase the risk of ED.
- Medication Side Effects: Certain medications might contribute to erectile problems as a side effect.
If you fit in the category of any of the above-given risk-prone people- then, order your FDA approved vacuum pump- Vacurect now. Vacurect is a US FDA approved OTC device which actually doesn't need a doctors' prescription.
What Tests Will Be Done for the Diagnosis?
- The doctor is supposed to get started with an understanding of your medical and sexual history. This will give them a clear idea of how things were and what went wrong. You need to be fully transparent about your issues, lifestyle choices, surgeries, and diseases (if any).
- The second step would be to check your penis and testicles. The doctor will do it to see if they look normal or not. They will also check your blood pressure and check your pulse head to toe.
- After that, they will check diabetes, heart issues, kidney problems, and low testosterone as these can play a great role in erectile dysfunction.
- An overnight erection test will be performed and see if you are getting normal 3 to 5 erections in a night or not.
- The Intra - Cavernosal test, which is an injection test, will be done. This will showcase any blood flow problems to your penis.
- An ultrasound and mental health exam and other tests will be done until the real cause is revealed.
Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
No treatment for any problem is meant for everyone. Similarly, not every patient can be treated with the same solution in the case of erectile dysfunction. However, there are some remedies which almost every person try for their erectile dysfunction treatment.
First of all, life modifications are mandatory for everybody. As if you are unhealthy, try to get healthy. If you consume a lot of alcohol, then limit it. Some studies suggest that even drinking in moderation is as harmful as consuming beyond limit. Take the treatment for anxiety, and other mental health issues to fix ED as some of the problems are co-related and can be fixed by treating one.
Using Vacurect as an ED Treatment
Buy: Vacurect OTC Diamond
- Knowing how to use the device: Before using the Vacurect device for performing any sexual activity, it is important to go through the instructions carefully and trying using it for 2-3 days. We have an extensive resources like blogs, videos where we have given the clear instruction on how to use the Vacurect. The device also comes with the comprehensive instruction manual.
- Usage Frequency: Though you can use it number of times in day, however, self examination is important before using the product. Kindly call the healthcare provider if you are facing any irritation in penis after using the device. You can also call us for the assistance.
- Monitoring Results: Regular usage and observation of results are important to gauge the device's effectiveness for an individual's specific condition.
Other ways are medications that will be prescribed by the doctors. These medications might include- Stendra, Viagra, Cialis, etc. Please check the comparison where we have mentioned the value for money of the Vacurect device against the drugs which will also cause side effects like blood pressure etc.
Nowadays doctor recommends vacuum pump for penis erection more than medicines. These pumps are highly beneficial and come with no side effects for the person facing erectile dysfunction problems. The main purpose of these devices is to promote the blood flow in the penis and promote erection. Keeping a 30-minute erection is safe and possible with most of these devices. However, going for an US FDA and European CE approved Penis pump - Vacurect is the main consideration. Check out the reviews for getting amazing benefits and 100 % no side effect guarantee.
At last, we would ask you to go easy on yourself and ask your loved one for support in such times. Soon, you will recover from erectile dysfunction with the guidance of your doctor and possible treatment of a vacuum pump. So, avoid getting yourself self-suppressed at any cost. We know it is a big taboo in India, but you should not let it disturb your mind at all.